This competition is for individual members and is organised by Mike Martindale of Grimsby Photographic Society.
- There are two categories; Colour Prints and Mono Prints.
- Maximum of Three Prints in each Category per Author
- All prints must be on mounts of 20″ x 16″ or 500mm x 400mm
- Images can only be used once in either mono or colour – Not in both
- Points are awarded as follows:
1st = 3 Points
2nd = 2 Points
3rd = 1 Point
The Portfolio travels around the clubs who judge the prints by awarding first, second and third in each category.
The points are added up and the winners are announced at the Battle Finals in October.
The winner in each category will be awarded a trophy.
Closing date for entries: November Delegates Meeting
Or delivered to Mike’s home by prior arrangement up to Christmas
2020 Portfolio did not run due to COVID
2010 Portfolio Results not available